Monday, October 31, 2016

My Six Post Series on Colonial Williamsburg


I have such a passion - an infatuation - for America's colonial and Revolutionary War era, and I've had this fervent love since I was a tiny tot nearly 50 years ago (yes, I'm that old).
So when we finally were able to take our vacation to Colonial Williamsburg in June of 2016, it was an absolute dream come true. And while we were there I took 1137 pictures.
1137 pictures in 4 1/2 days.
That's quite a lot, wouldn't you say?
I will also add that I was in modern clothing on the day we arrived and just minutes before leaving to come back home. The rest of the time I wore my 1770s clohting...
As soon as we returned back home to Michigan, I began writing my 4th of July post celebrating our time in the Revolutionary City. I knew, because of the large amount of pictures taken, that I would need multiple postings to do our time there justice.
Multiple ended up being six. Six postings loaded with pictures.
And I've had thousands of people visit these posts.
So---why in the world would I re-post each of my postings after they've already been published here?
I'll tell you - - because I wanted to have each posting all in a row. I didn't want to have to click around to find them.
Yeah...I'm lazy. But it doesn't cost me anything to do it, right?
So anyhow, if you have not seen - but are interested in - our vacation to Colonial Williamsburg that we took on the last week of June 2016 - - - - or - - - - if you've seen the postings and want to see them again in order, all you need to do is click the links you see below or you can scroll down to the bottom, then click "older post" on the bottom right corner to continue to the next one.
Enjoy!
If you would like to see PART 1 of my series on Colonial Williamsburg, click HERE
If you would like to see PART 2 of my series on Colonial Williamsburg, click HERE
If you would like to see PART 3 of my series on Colonial Williamsburg, click HERE
If you would like to see PART 4 of my series on Colonial Williamsburg, click HERE
If you would like to see PART 5 of my series on Colonial Williamsburg, click HERE
If you would like to see PART 6 of my series on Colonial Williamsburg, click HERE
All are loaded with a ton of photographs.
"Can you tell me a little about Colonial Willamsburg?"
"Yes, just click on the links above!"


Now, if you want to see a few interesting video clips from Colonial Wuilliamsburg's own page, check out below:
General Information

Colonial Williamsburg Christmas

Colonial Williamsburg Summer

Colonial Williamsburg Winter

Child's Life in Colonial Days
 

A Colonial Garden

Using herbs as dyes

 Garden Tour






.

No comments: